While playing Roulette at the casino, I noticed I could only bet the likes of 10, 100, 1K or 10K. Those are the ONLY options! I want to be able to bet more than 1K but less than 10K, wait a minute! When I try to stack those 1K chips, it simply won't allow me too. Roulette is a game I love playing and I'm certain there are others here.
Better Roulette Experience
Started by True_Kira [1914526] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
While playing Roulette at the casino, I noticed I could only bet the likes of 10, 100, 1K or 10K. Those are the ONLY options! I want to be able to bet more than 1K but less than 10K, wait a minute! When I try to stack those 1K chips, it simply won't allow me too. Roulette is a game I love playing and I'm certain there are others here.
So, what exactly do you want changed?
Being able to stack chips?
Yes! Exactly! You should definitely be able to. Roulette involves A LOT of strategies and it's almost impossible to perform them without being able to stack your bets.
Perhaps Torn should add a multiplayer roulette table. Then, you can see what other players bet on, and perhaps you can copy them or not.