Me too, found a brown this morning.
Still finding easter eggs
Started by LimeTree [1321200] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Me too, found a brown this morning.
Same here, got a brown one, picked it up out of habit. Sorry :s
SCORE: 16 now.
Determined to get that 1st place, eh? xD
Now hopefully the results get bugged and recalculated xD
Found a white one! It was the last egg I needed too, got my gold egg and honor bar!
Also got an egg today. Token count said i would get 8 only got 7 like i should have.
ditto, green one
Me too. Silver
event:
You were given 1 missing token from Easter Egg Hunt competition 2015/04/27 10:16:00 AM
I think this got fixed? I had the egg I found today removed and score is back to normal now.
The egg I found was removed, but I got 1 extra token. That I shouldn't have had if it wasn't for the extra egg apearing today.
They took my yeller erg!
The egg I found was switfly sold, I am happy. hopefully the poor buyer didn't get it removed though.
My egg was removed too :(
I had a green one removed from inventory. If you find one, off it quick ;) . Not sure y they bothered taking eggs back... should not go towards score, but the things hv a low value overall. Why not let us keep the thing. Oh well, nothing to cry about.
I found a white one but it didn't ever appear in my items or as tokens?!!!??
This thread has been closed as the issue was fixed. If you have a problem, start a new thread.