Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing one token

Started by _andi_ [272957] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
_andi_ [272957]

Got this event:
You came in 3839th place on the Easter Egg Hunt competition. You have been credited with 7 tokens. Thank you for participating.

In the competition page i says Score: 3. 8 tokens received. 70%. Earlier it said 8 tokens expected.

It clearly says that i should have gotten 8 tokens on the comp page but i only got 7.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

You received the correct amount I believe. I guess it's due to a rounding issue on the 70%. Should be 69% and display 7 tokens received.
Matt [850391]

I got this error as well, was expecting 8 tokens and only received 7 tokens, despite the competition page saying I have received 8 tokens which I haven't.
Surely if one system has rounded up then the other one should as well?