So last night to my surprise, I found a black Easter egg xD
"Congratulations, you found a Black Egg! You have been rewarded with + Crime experience and the Black Egg is now in your inventory."
Did anyone else find eggs after you received your competition tokens?
...or was this just my crazy karma kicking in xD
This is like the 5th thread to be made, but yes i got an extra 50e free >.>
u always this nice? xD
yeah but now i don~t have the rogue red egg i found on my inventory anymore and i lost the merit i gained from purchasing my tag from the token shop =;
yeah i found an egg, got the special but not the actual egg
no, I am talking AFTER the fact that we got our tokens...After the competition was over.
Free stuff, Bug report, Rollback, Graveyard, Confusion... in that order
Just you tiller since your Awesome - Nothing for the rest of us
Gave an R+ for your crazy karma
found other colours than rouge too ;D (sorry, had to grammar troll)
well explained in the other threads within GD and bug reports >.>
ty
I need to get the time traveller honor.
Needs more confusion. Free Stuff, Confusion, Bug Report, Confusion, Confusion, Rollback, Graveyard, confusion... I may have missed a few confusions.