This morning I had 14 of my new member refills left. When I got on just a few minutes ago I noticed that they were all gone.
Is there an automatic process that removes those new member refills if they are not used after a certain period of time or if certain conditions are met? If so I would have loved to have been informed that such a thing would happen so that I could have used mine instead of having them disappear into the abyss.
The only other thing that I can think of that may have gotten rid of them is that when I logged on earlier I got a message about being online already and logged in on ___1 while I was now on ___2? But I don't know how that could have happened because I had no tabs for TORN open on my browser. The browser I have been using, and noticed this issue on was Chrome.