Here
Give away!!!
Started by 1593725 [1593725] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 130 / 130 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Here
DO NOT QUIT
i know it's hard now , but trust me , life gets easier as you pass through ages (torn-wise)
+
it's been said that many players who have quieted this game , have founded themselves great deal of regret in their return...
i know it's a RL thing atm , but trust me , when your girlfriend leaves you , wife dies , cancer miraculously cures (etc) and you have nothing in RL
you'll find the only thing that is left for you is a RPG ( since out there your just an ordinary person , but here , you're whoever you wanna be ) and wot's better then an RPG that you've already spend 3 years on?
so i suggest to you , do not quit my fellow male sex friend , instead , go to another country (where you won't be muged after 24H ) , and simply stop login in .
on the other hand lets say none of the mentioned stuff happened to you , and you still seeked peace from torn
well , then you can leave a note right next to your will revealing your username & password to whom ever of your descendants that you find worthy...
-------------------------------------------------------
if my note has crossed your mind already , then f**k it , put me in the freeloaders list as well
give away!!!! and away!!!
If your REALLY quiting then why not take some stuff although trust me stuff I've quit for mixed reasons and I've come back I regretted ever leaving like DK said it'd probably be better too fly off too a another country and stay there keep your money in offshore or something.
"here"
Here xP
i am a noob!
Bad times seeing people quitting.
But hell freebies?
im in :):)
here
Hi
yes please
I would be dumb to pass up something for free.
Splat
Hmm, I don't know if I use the opportunity or be gentleman, very hard for someone who does not have much :), but I know that most likely you will come back and regret it. but I also think that it's your decision.
So I would say if your absolutely sure that your quitting this game, well I would be grateful if I receive some thing from you.
Give me all your stock BBs pls
Hi there
Oi ><
Hello
argle fargle
Farewell