bump
Gym Training Tutorial for quick boost in low stats
Started by SweetDeandra [1791461] on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
bump
how much did you gain Deandra? I couldn't see from the video.
~21k-22k
Awesome video, thank you
thx for giving some clear and understanable sample so every1 can understand. :D
you got a sweet voice :D
r+ awesome guide
New video! Check it out! :D
Wow. Sometimes I wish I had taken the time to go to the army and stack points. I had a company I was babysitting for a friend so I did not. I started from 25 defense. If I remember correctly it took me upwards of 1 month to get the first million in defense. It took me about 5-6 months with regular trains (maybe 5 dvd jumps at the very beginning) to cap my defense at 50,000,000. It took me 8 months to get my defense to 250,000,000.
SweetD has shown how to get over 3 million defense in one sitting! If you have the luxury of being able to sit in the army and save up points - follow her guide! This is the most efficient way to boost your defense!
Nice work gurl!
A++
Great new vid SweetD!
Do you get more 502's the higher your stats increase?
I wonder if it is based on database stat load.
I ask because I never get any other than if I try to do something like train when I have no energy.
lol I think they are completely random and the errors seem to happen the most if I'm clicking quite a lot or if the server is really busy.
I honestly feel like it's a coincidence that it has happened to me in both videos haha only when everyone's watching, right? xD
+R Great guide and such a great helper!! looking forward to more!
Nice tutorial
Good guide!
So the total cost of training would be 5edvd=12.5mil +4xanax=3.5mil +2refills=3.6mil + abit ecstasy ,
thats like 20mil spent in 2 days -_- , 20times of that u could get a stat enhancer for when u have higher stats
Abnormal Abolics or whatever is the name of the gym, this training method gives 14k of stats, so my stats improved 22.5%.
Used the stack method a few times when I started. Used a lot of x for happy boosts. Noticed a good difference w dvd n x. Bet the gains higher now.
Seems a good place to.ask: How is fight club opened? ( unknown gym ) Im at an odd spot in training, hard to stay in the special gyms w/o bumping one stat too high. If you happen to know plz email or post, I'd appreciate it. Ty
I'm pretty sure no one knows how to open it. I could be wrong but that's what I've read.
Im just curious, but wouldn't it have made more sense to use your army points first? then use the saved up energy?
I'm kind of a newb to training, but I thought that gains are dependent on the total of the stat. So if you had added that 3mil defense first, wouldn't you have gotten more out of your energy?
The more stats you have, the more you get from your army points. I probably would not have gotten 3m stats if I didn't do one last jump. Also, I was doing this jump specifically to make the video and I probably didn't need to do one but I think it did help me get a better army jump.
During the time I did these videos, jumps only mattered when you had less than 200k in a stat. I'm not sure if the changes in the training algorithm make happiness worth more or not if you were to try jumping with 3m stats. At the time, it was not worth it at all to jump once you had over 200k in a stat but maybe it is now??!
I'm planning to do a giant happiness jump (99,999) in George's next month. I want to see if that much happiness will really do anything for what used to be called "capped stats" now that the algorithm has been changed to include happiness no matter what your stats are.
if you do that with 1k starting stats you get just about 10k i use energy in bulk and use just 1 e refil