Someone mugged you and stole $63,440,479 [
view]
Was between bank investments and stupidly had points up for sale..
Mugger was Mirosuckscock [1855260]
He's changed his username once already because people in my faction have been hospitalizing him. Hehe
So you've been a dick to the guy because you were stupid enough to get mugged?
Enjoy ten bounties when I land.
At least the ten bounties will help me with my medical supply merits...
I wasn't a dick to him, I said good job. When I told people in my faction they hosped him. I'm not even mad about the money, I was impressed that I was mugged for so much.
They probably will, i've changed my mind, they'll be indefinite.
Tell your faction mates that and send them my way.
Jeez man, I was just excited to share the story of someone scoring an awesome mug off me and how my faction mates helped me retaliate.
Not looking to make this something serious, just wanted to offer people a laugh at my stupidity.
Oh well.
Not supposed to make threads about players. Let alone because you were caught slippin.
Oh, didn't know that. Like I said, I'm not mad, I'm impressed.
R- pointless thread
There are a ton of ways to hide money. Quit being a squire because you made a mistake
i see what you did here.
Do you enjoy making threads that make you look bad?
"Hit me, said the masochist. No, said the sadist."
YOU HOSPITALIZED CARTMAN
Hi.
- Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 2015/04/2912:16:02 AM
- stanger11 revived you, you are now out of hospital. 2015/04/2912:09:05 AM
- You pop a few Xanax pills in to your mouth and down a glass of water. A headache is followed by nausea and vomiting. You must have overdosed! 2015/04/2912:08:53 AM
Wow what a douche move, i'm a recovering druggie
Mentions:
stanger11 [133881]
- LimeTree hit Cartman with her Diamond Bladed Knife in the right hand for 511
- Cartman fired 9 rounds of his BT MP9 hitting LimeTree in the head for 480
lol
Mentions:
Cartman [1621675]
· LimeTree [1321200]
Out've curiosity, what're your stats?
Where did you get that rule from?
It's always been one?
Curious what proof you have that this "someone" is the guilty party ... did he buy points prior to you being mugged ?
You do know people watch for large bundles and wait for them to sell... not actually buying them , just waiting for them to sell, then mug. I mean , it could have been me that mugged you.
ask Karma, it isn't a rule
- Largest mug:$331,049,843 << mine
- Largest mug:$63,440,479 << his
See? Could have been either of us.