For some reason when I log into my computer, it doesn't allow me to have the chat abilities (at the bottom right of the screen, Global, Trade, ect.) Anyone know of a way to fix this?
Chat/Discussion Issues
Started by jimm2 [1633786] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
For some reason when I log into my computer, it doesn't allow me to have the chat abilities (at the bottom right of the screen, Global, Trade, ect.) Anyone know of a way to fix this?
THERE seems to be a wheel at the same place you mentioned.. settings button. did you check that.
sorry... sometimes, you need to remind even a senior technician/player to check the power on button.
Goodluck.. :D
I just checked now, but I can't seem to find an option to turn them back on :/
Can you see these or they're not there? http://prntscr.com/6zegxe
If yes,then click on the settings one and then this should appear: http://prntscr.com/6zeh9i
You can choose which to enable or disable.
If the settings icon isn't visible then I am not sure :(
they just came up actually. Idk. Maybe just loading time or something