How many DPs need to buy to get the blue name?
Blue Name
Started by -K- [1900000] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 68 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Big__Al [1760345]
· 5 likes ·
Incorrect I have donated more and not got a blue name - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I think that the amount you donate is easy to lose track of, when you add it all up it's not unreasonable to think that it could be within the threshold many think it is. I've seen people gain the …
How many DPs need to buy to get the blue name?
Need to buy for over £1000 worth of dp's
Incorrect I have donated more and not got a blue name
you sure?
was it confirmed by staff?
I am curious
Not true
It could be part of it
100%not all of the criteria for it
Hence the word ''over''
It's donate over 1k dollars
guys im a restart .
on my last account bluenames where about and i donated over £4,000 and didnt get a blue name.
if staff can confirm donations im happy for them to do so to negat this myth#
baka i see you have ablue name , however there must be other criteria except donations
'Tis definitely not just donation criteria. (Well, not the 1k mark anyhow).
I remember hydro saying that it was an activity that almost everyone does, or can do , or something like that
Yep
Donating
Are you sure you knew how to turn it on
It's definitely not $1000 US Dollars, cause I am past that. However if it is as someone said above, £1000, then that equates to approx $1540 in US Dollars.
I have a blue name and know I have donated over 1000 USD's but do not know what the exact criteria is to get it... Perhaps you have to be a consistent monthly donator on a regular basis... I know I do that too... But I tend to agree with Baka... I think a lot of people can get it but just don't know how... I mean the steps they have to take to chose the blue name versus the standard name... IMHO...
Over $1000 and possibly over a certain number of donator days. I got mine right around 500 donator days plus, but it was immediately after a donation too.
You need to ma ually change your name to be blue when you change your honor bar.
I have donated around £200
I dont donate regularly anymore , infact i dont think i have donated for months , possibly not since last year . I just think its over a set amount in total and you unlock it .
Edit - apart from my subscription of course
it's 100% a known fact that it's for donating, we don't know if it's for donating X amount or for being a top donator (like HoF top 250) - people lose their blue names which makes the second one more likely.
I bought £150 pounds worth of dp's in one hit so that could of activated it. Not sure if I have donated as much as £1000 so can't tell for sure
I think that the amount you donate is easy to lose track of, when you add it all up it's not unreasonable to think that it could be within the threshold many think it is.
I've seen people gain the blue name and then lose it though, to which Ched responded to them saying that they did not meet the requirements... unless that was just a bug at the time it makes me wonder if it's a moving goal... based on a % of highest donators, possibly decided by the number of active citizens.