Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Personal Stats Graph

Started by Greena [1735124] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Greena [1735124]

Unless I missed something there are a few of the graphs that show 0's all the way across for me(Linux, Firefox).
For example this profile: http://www.torn.com/personalstats.php?ID=1301
On the profile above I get 0's all the way across for Defends Lost, Times in Hospital, Defends Won, Rounds Fired, etc. No matter what the date range my stats change but theirs stay 0's.
Yaz [1575994]
The graph only shows back to the date you joined Torn, not since THEY joined. That player's account is a very old one, he's inactive for the whole duration since you signed up.

His Defends lost, times in hosp, wins, etc.. Were all done before you joined, so they don't show up for you, and not even for me.

Generally, you can only see the graph of stats for other people compared to yours starting from the date you joined Torn.


Edit: Scratch that, read Link's post below.
1413750 [1413750]

Sorry Yaz, that's not quite correct.


The newer stat graphs and more tracking of data came in in January 2011 IIRC. If a user hasn't logged on since then, their graph #'s will read as 0's. So it's true it's because he's old and inactive, but nothing to do with when you yourself joined Torn.


Something else happened August or September, 2012 which affected the stat graphs as well, but I forgot what it was sorry :/


[image: i.gyazo.com]

You can see our stats (any of them you look at, I believe) jump from 0 to our actual level at that time.




1413750 [1413750]

As you can see from the graph I posted, or even check me vs. you, you can see all stats tracking (well properly since 2011) there. If I did stuff before you joined (for example) it would just show you as "0" for that time until you joined and started gaining that stat.
Yaz [1575994]

Probably got confused because of the 2012 thing. It always showed up as the starting date of tracking in the graphs for me so I assumed it shows since the time you joined.

And to think about it, I actually joined before 2012.

Never knew you had to log in after that date to have them updated, thanks for correcting me!