Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Numerous page bugs

Started by DoctorSpooge [1037092] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

DoctorSpooge [1037092]

Hi all,

Terribly sorry I cannot attach screenshots but here is what's going on -

When I click on "Contact" (which is up there with "News/Forums/Contact/Help") it does not bring me to any other page other than the torn.com/index .. is this happening to other people? I have tried across several devices and several browsers to no effect..

Another one - when I click on the A on the right hand side to add images font etc it just brings me back to the forums?

Again - very sorry I cannot provide screenshots but please let me know what I can do to help.
DoctorSpooge [1037092]

Chrome/IE/Firefox - Windows 8.1/Android 5.0.2

Tried private browsing etc to see if any add-in was clashing with this page, no luck, same thing.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I'll see what Kevin has to say about the 'Contact' page. I think this can only be viewed while logged out perhaps. The link could be removed from 'logged in' top bar.
DoctorSpooge [1037092]

Yeah it can actually be only viewed and used whilst logged out.

Though it does have useful information to new players and such, could it be made viewable while logged in?