I just figured out my torn password aftr about a year now my money is -110mill I need some help asap!!!
NEED HELP ASAP!!!!
Started by killa3 [438122] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I just figured out my torn password aftr about a year now my money is -110mill I need some help asap!!!
Have you tried flower running?
I joke. Slut for people, get a job, sell items if you have any in your inventory, join IRC and hope you win in a giveaway etc.
Just buy five donator packs and sell them, that's the quickest way.
Donator packs, slutting will take ages and waste a lot of energy.
i would have thought though that before a year was up you would have reset your password through your email
Whatever your property is. I assume a PI. Sell it. Then rent a PI for 100 days to get you back on your feet.
Restart/make a new account.
$110 mil isn't that much - You took a year off so what's another week or two of no gym gains? Slut, collect bounties, mug, and do whatever works to get positive and then keep going for another week to have some startup cash.
Welcome back Killa, good luck 110 million is easy to earn. You can doooooooooooooooo it!
Sell all of those Morphs you're going to steal from Medical.
But I would like to see a screen shot of the -110 mill.
I money spied him hes not liein
Not that he's lying... I just want a screen shot of -110mill. I guess you would call it a collection of weird things in Torn.
Why? This happens all the time...
i thought you needed help with your caplocks
no
I wish you all saying 110 million is easy, I've never had that much.
its true its easy the more money you have but its not too difficult for someone willing to take the time and effort to earn it
Consider flower running. You can make upto 8m per day.
I've never had more than 50 mil in my entire torn life, and my age is ridiculously high. Can never find a way up.
Cut down on your spending and try to focus on making money (trading, flower running etc.) until you have a billion or so. Then you can live off the bank interest for training without draining away your money :)
Yeah, making money in TC is very time consuming so if you don't have the time to spare you are reliant on lucky finds in the city, the generosity of firends or friendly people or by spending you RL cash on DPs to sell in TC.
Or of course slutting but I don't know how much that pays as I never did it.