Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Let's Try This Again... SA vs JFK

Started by Ali [1445620] on in Graveyard.

598 replies · 8.98k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 599 / 599 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

RowdyRedneck [995650]

Wow you would think after your last thread got derailed and graveyarded you would have learned your lesson. You should really try and stay on topic, but you obviously have a short attention span, just look how quick you get bored of a faction and leave it.
Majsan [843586]

Ohh I just corrected a few mistakes.


"...if any other faction that wants to troll wants to do something a little more, just have the balls to contact Z or just sneak attack us. If you do sneak attack us, expect us to cry for months and watch us make demands like little princesses. I wouldnt expect to see us again whenever that little protection ends in 30 or so days, because we need to cry and go to therapy for at least 6 months...".

go JFK!





Robb-Stark [1075937]

where are the old school JFK i use to enjoy smack talking to them now they replaced with parrots like Izzanods and the other gilligans
Ali [1445620]

NO I haven't "jumped" factions and not recent been here around a year now. Only time I have moved about is to help friends when asked, I do actually have a home base...

OT this is gonna be one helluva war and could go either way, though I do believe in the crew here and that we can own JFK :)
Mat-Senpai [952164]

Sometimes I'd like to know just how big your Gif folder is.. Gigebytes... Terabytes... more?

As for this thread, been a while since something so dumb has kept me entertained.
Aeroroot [390615]

Everyone in this thread must be drunk and full of Liquid/Keyboard courage. IT will be a great war, one they will write about in the papers, those reporters should be taking notes, so when they create the history in newsprint they can quote some of your above mentioned comments from the forums.

The faction that can sustain and not sleep will win this war...good luck to both and lets leave the war for the battle field and not the forums.
critch [507888]

might as well stir things up a bit and be the first to ask the question.....

How come Hydro is now in JFK???

Guest or permanent member?