Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merits

Started by Xanon [1905730] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Xanon [1905730]

I need your opinion in spending merits curious to know where everyone spend their merits.

I saved 27 merits currently.
Cartman [1621675]

I've spent mine on life, critical hits and nerve. Ultimately you need to figure out which play style you're making your account go towards and select an upgrade that benefits that style most.

I'm on the verge of resetting mine as I think they'll be better spent elsewhere, though, I'm coming through to completing the combat bachelor which will enable me to earn experience on my guns, as such I think I'm going to go for:

10/10 Life
10/10 Crit
10/10 Rifle
7/10 Nerve
DoctorSpooge [1037092]

Spent mine on awareness and education.

It's honestly up to yourself but I'd really recommend education, as far as I know it can massively decrease course length once you've maxed out.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Go for 9/10 wherever you have 10/10 on your list... if you do that, you can also increase Nerve to 9/10 and still have merits left over for something else. ;)
Cartman [1621675]

That crossed my mind, forgot I've got maxed awareness aswell. (In my current set up)

I always like completing things and 9/10 is irksome.
Cartman [1621675]

Personal I wouldn't use them as the passive bonus isn't worth it for me. Ultimately if you think they're better spent elsewhere, put them elsewhere.
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

I nearly maxed EDU (9), and now I'm halfway to max Bank Interest. For those who maxed Crit Rate, are you seeing an appreciable increase? I'm trying to decide between Life and Crits for the next push.

They sure get expensive when you get over 5/10.