Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Let's Try This Again... SA vs JFK

Started by Ali [1445620] on in Graveyard.

598 replies · 8.98k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 599 / 599 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Nota [68062]

per the "terms in the first post"

I dont see how JFK has done anything that wasnt previously stipulated?
boo [1544641]

They didn't say no because they are confident they will smack you with your pants down any day of the week, whether it suits them or not. As Cindy said, it's shameful that a 'top tier' faction can only war on days it suits them.

Kudos JFK for stepping up to this challenge.
SuperBeast [340191]

So you are telling me that just because a faction declines an invitation to a termed war, regardless of the reason, it automatically removes them from "top-tier" status?

Thats laughable.
Nota [68062]

Your wrong. Just accept it.

And because SA leadership didnt iron out certain details, thats not JFKs fault is it? Maybe complain to whoever set up these terms?





SuperBeast [340191]

You missed the part about rosters locked I see.

The intention was clear.. Christ we might as well hire lawyers to write the terms of these wars and then be prepared to take them to court.
HLH [1378809]

Maybe next time we should make it a term that a war thread can't be posted until after the war has actually started.
boo [1544641]

I didn't say it removes you, you're attempting to put words in my mouth. What I'm saying is laughable is the fact that you need every term in this war to suit you to have a chance of winning.
352122 [352122]

Isn't it usually rosters locked from when the war starts? As people aren't going to stop recruiting for a week because of a war
Nota [68062]

In my vast experiance of setting up wars, locked rosters means - once a war starts, theres no adding members or allowing members to leave.....hence being locked. Prior to a war starting, wth do terms have to do with it?

Again, you interpretation is obviously different than mine.

I would say, clarify exactly what terms you want next time and this wont be an issue......lol @ locked rosters a month before a war starts. GTFO.
SuperBeast [340191]

Its not about terms suiting us, its about following the terms set forth. I don't care whether they suit us or not, I care about both factions following the rules agreed upon ahead of time. Why bother setting any terms if both factions are just going to interpret them as they see fit.. Clearly that is whats going on here.
_Cynic_ [206537]

MidKnight/SuperBeast/Critch - here you go.
You have left your faction.

no need to worry about me "guesting" now.

Ali - Afraid you will have to miss out on trying to spank my ass as I dont want your members to be get their panties all knotted by my presence which clearly they were doing.


JFK - Promise I will be good and not drop a bomb on SA just before the start of the war, and go kick SA's ass
SuperBeast [340191]

What the f**k good is it to war a bunch of "members" under the JFK banner who havent been in the JFK faction for years.. Its a joke.

Im out of this thread.. Good luck on sunday!
Nota [68062]

Theyre still JFK. Always have been since they joined, and even when they left theyre still apart of my family. You dont have to accept it, but im telling you thats the way it is. Some people got bored in JFK "years" ago and ventured off to do their own thing. So your telling those people who were in JFK for 5 years and then left to do something new that they are no longer considered part of our family? Who are you to decide that.
IceBlueFire [776] Officer Officer

01/05/15 3:33:38 PM _Cynic_ left the faction.
Anyone in SA wanting to borrow my hazmat suit? I'll only charge you a small fee, promise.
SuperBeast [340191]

Last post.. I promise..

Your statements prove my point exactly... I wasn't involved in the negotiation of terms in this war, however I can be fairly sure in stating that SA agreed to war the JFK roster as it was then the terms were set, not all JFK members who ever existed that want to take part in this war.

It doesn't matter to me, I will be out there chaining on Sunday against whomever is in the warbase.