Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Why Do You Play?

Started by Corvidae [1879936] on in General Discussion.

49 replies · 488 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
50
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Corvidae [1879936]

I was wondering, why is Torn so popular? What do people like about it? What makes you play it?

I think the best thing about Torn is how there's a community, with a bunch of different people. Pretty cool talking to people around the world without having to leave my room.

So, out of curiosity, what you guys think is the best thing in Torn?
Kate [1701775]

Also, OT , reasons I play? This game is quite awesome and you can talk with people from all around the world...The game is just amazing,nothing more to say :P I practically live here :))
WIT_KAT [1641178]

I play because it helps relieve the stresses of real life... Such as caring for disabled family members and a couple of chronic illnesses I have... When I need a break from those things I can come in my library to my computer and get on Torn and "escape" in the forums or whatever... It helps take my mind off of things... For a little while anyway...

KAT
MarlonBrando [1337797]

Why do I play,

Its a long story, just sit down,, put your feet up and lets get the story started,

Born a happy child in the swiss mountains,


[image: 2.bp.blogspot.com]

Yodeled everyday with our St Bernard pups,

[image: www.dogspot.in]

Mama loved the circus, was a lion trainer, and loved her family and to cook,


[image: 3.bp.blogspot.com]
Daddy loved fast planes, fast women, and the fastest racing cars...

[image: media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com]

One day, mama said....you look just like the real James Bond

[image: images.duckduckgo.com]

Looked in the mirror and thought, you are right mama,lets take a look, so some searches

Misspelled porn (torn), in the search engine...and found the link to Torn City, a city on a hill,

Joined and attacked HT Supermikkk 400 times in first few days, joined the original AoW, as chain starter

Have clicked every day since, as I heard Torn City will soon have the game of kings, bacarrat James Bond's game, and be fast,

Kate Upton has joined me in the game, and is now my First lady for President of Torn ::2015,


[image: media.giphy.com]
and the rest is history....a lifetime of Torn

Noc [1662321]

Habbit boredom n to laugh at everyone / flash penis and recidve phone calls at 8 am as i take a glorious shit to hear ali yabber on about shitpaper teabags washcloths n then try hold a convo while im birthing a full sized nelson mandela while tugging on my knees wondering where my sound of the seas wave music went