Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator reset?

Started by Muigi [1736699] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Muigi [1736699]

I just noticed my information star says I have only been a donator for 42 days but I have been paying for this game for 2 years or more. Please help.
Yaz [1575994]

In your stats.
  • Days been a donator:707
The information that shows up on the star icon is how many donator days you have left, not how long you've been a donator.
Yaz [1575994]

Double post.


I hit "reply" twice, posted once.. I go to another thread then suddenly I'm brought back here, apparently after 3 mins, and it get posted again.