Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

find item

Started by DraculeMihawk [1920375] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Kate [1701775]

You need to search the city map,zoom in all the way then one zoom out and start looking :)

Actively clicking on the city link helps finding more items,also awarness helps as well..
SurgeonGeneral [360740]

You'll see a little map marker, but more round, pointing down. It'll show you just a symbol of the item, click on it, and you'll pick it up. I've read in here, if you do it twice in one hour it helps with finding items. Some people find good items, I tend to find bricks to gold rings. Sometimes a plushie or two.

Once you're in the map, just drag the map left, right, up, down.... like you would do in a google map. Items appear in different places. You don't have to pick them up, I always do.

If you use the map to go places in the city, and not use the quick links, you'll probably find items more often, although, I'm not sure anyone does this.