I recently just quit my job at a fitness center and got another one at another fitness center. When I joined I had 40 job points but it won't let me use them. The company is 5 stars but none of the job point options are out up. Why is this?
Job points
Started by KillScent [634062] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I recently just quit my job at a fitness center and got another one at another fitness center. When I joined I had 40 job points but it won't let me use them. The company is 5 stars but none of the job point options are out up. Why is this?
Just read what it says when you try to use them, you have to work someplace for three days before you can use your jobpoints.
This was my understanding as well. Pretty sure it's 3 days