Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackjack

Started by FormallyKnownAs [895639] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

FormallyKnownAs [895639]

The last few times I've played blackjack, I've not been able to hit stand/hit. The buttons are hid behind the cards.

Using the latest Chrome on Windows 7.

http://snag.gy/It72M.jpg
toshykazu [1435333] Admin Staff

Seems strange to me. I wasn't able to reproduce but made some preventive changes. Hopefully it will help.
Thank you.