Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merits Bug

Started by KickBoxer [361957] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Yaz [1575994]

There was an issue with a duplicate medal you had before, it got fixed few days ago and 1 merit has been deducted.
outspoking [573747]

I just bought two merits, but only received one. I had just over 3000 points, and the merit purchase blurb said I could buy up to 5 more merits. I clicked through to purchase two, but noticed I only received one. I am down 500 points, and the blurb now says I can only buy 3 merits.

[image: i.gyazo.com]
outspoking [573747]

I have a feeling we had a duplicate merit which was mysteriously fixed... no notice or announcement. Geez guys, put out a memo telling people what you are doing so we're not sitting around scratching our collective butts going WTF