Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Name

Started by Alcoholic [231580] on in General Discussion.

57 replies · 583 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
58
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Alcoholic [231580]

I'm thinking recently about changing my name, I have kind of out grown this one, I'm looking for some good suggestions, let me know if you guys have any.


I'm hoping this isn't going to blow up in my face.
Confusion [658870]

My suggestion: kumslut69..then change your sex to female, grab a picture off the interwebz showing some cleavage and then wait for the approval of all the horny spotty faced nerds!
Wollongong [12833]

Once an alcoholic, Always an alcoholoc. Or so I am led to believe from movies where a dude tries to quit drinking and joins the AA...

So...uh...
how about


Step12
or

The12thStep
?