Edit 12/12/15: This RP thread has died, it is no longer going on lol.
Dead RP
Started by Thrail_Foston [1881665] on in Roleplay.
About this thread
Posts archived: 188 / 188 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 188
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 12 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- ded [341315]
· 4 likes ·
I can do that!?!?!???t: Outcome: 420 blazeit! - DesoNation [1925031] · 2 likes ·
Action: The dog start's to bark wildly lashing out Outcome: Throws a bone on the ground to calm the dog down, "You should learn to trust more, Not everyday you see another human on this island!" - Thrail_Foston [1881665]
· 2 likes ·
Action: Says "Keep that compass, I'll give you s chance, but any threatening move may lead to an unwanted end here, okay?" I continue to work on the wall. Outcome: The wall is now 75% complete.
Edit 12/12/15: This RP thread has died, it is no longer going on lol.
Action: I walk towards the forest.
Outcome: I'm now concealed in the forest.
North: Forest
East: Forest
West: Forest, Berry Bushes
South: Beach
Action: search the forest for weed to help my nausea
don't forget to put the outcome lol
I can do that!?!?!???t:
Outcome: 420 blazeit!
Anyways:
Action: I walk deeper into the forest.
Outcome: I am now hidden in the forest.
North: Forest
East: Forest
West: Forest
South: Forest
Action: Wakes up on beach, looks around. Water. That will cure my nausea...stumbles into forest, in a search for water. I notice another person in the woods. It's Fujiko. I hide, unsure, but I accidentally brush a bush, making a lot of noise.
Outcome: Fujiko is alerted of my presence.
Action: Turns toward the noise, and notices another person.
Outcome: Responds by asking, "Hey wassap! Wanna hit this shizzle mah homie? Smoke weed everyday!"
Action: "yo man! Hell yeah"
Outcome: sits next to you, lighting up
Action: Gathers useful resources
Outcome: I now have Blueberries, sticks, stones, and flint.
Action: "Woa, look at all this dank kush growing here! We should take some with us!"
Outcome: Loads up plenty of weed to dry on the beach later before heading out.
Action: gets up, hittin the blunt and attempts to walk around, but I'mm too high
Outcome: I fall on my ass laughing. Then I look at Fujiko and poke her face "pretty lady. Mommy! The pretty lady is swimming in the leaves!"
Action: I carve out a groove on a long wooden stick I found.
Outcome: I can now craft a crude spear!
Action: Keeps screaming unintelligent things
Outcome: I'm simply an idiot
Action: go south to the shore
Outcome: I deposit the contents of my stomach and relieve my nausea
Action: stumbles back to the shore. Follows the puke smell. Finds Ethan.
Outcome: Says, "Yo homie! come on we gots some good shit in here!"
Action: Heads South to find a shady spot on the shoreline to begin sun-drying the dank buds I've gathered
Outcome: 420 blazeit
Action: Sees Fujiko drying the bud
Outconme looks at ethan "follow me!!!"
Action: Crafts a crude spear
Outcome: I now have a crude spear.
Action: runs over to Fuj. and lights up the now dry bud
outcome: I get more high