Hi, someone I referred from work who has just started and I want to send him some items to help him get going. It says I can't because the same IP is found. I only logged on from work (so sharing the same IP range) a couple of times a few weeks ago. How long does it remember your previous IP's? When will I be able to send him stuff?
Same IP
Started by drui [1668625] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Hi, someone I referred from work who has just started and I want to send him some items to help him get going. It says I can't because the same IP is found. I only logged on from work (so sharing the same IP range) a couple of times a few weeks ago. How long does it remember your previous IP's? When will I be able to send him stuff?
3 to 6 months I believe it was
It can take up to 90 days from your last login on the same IP to be removed.
Awe, bummer. Im having almost the same problem.
I was at school, and told a buddy about it, he signed up, and we wanted to duel, but we couldnt :c
I know. Me and about 5 of my friends play at school all the time, It kinda ticks me off that we can't interact with each other
Yeah the system is a bit broken, but it keeps the admins workload down.