Hello! How do I use the parachute? All I could find out is "Gives 1% of total Dexterity" but got now idea how. I mean, what happen if I click on "jump"? What's next? Should I go to the Gym and train? Thanks for your help
Parachute
Started by Costarican [1738645] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Hello! How do I use the parachute? All I could find out is "Gives 1% of total Dexterity" but got now idea how. I mean, what happen if I click on "jump"? What's next? Should I go to the Gym and train? Thanks for your help
It just adds it and the parachute is gone. You'd be better off selling it for hundreds of millions.
It's a one time use item, you use it and it'll give you 1% of your current dex, you will get a text line just like training in the gym, if you have low stats it's better to sell them and stock up on points for refills, xanax, fhc's and erotic dvds or use the cash to buy stocks/bank/buy and sell items ect.
Got it. Thanks so much for your answers!