The rules are simple. If you have done or experienced what the poster above you wrote, reply with yes and ask a new question in the format of "have you ever...?" I'll start. Have you ever taken a dump and realized you were out of toilet paper after you finished?
Out? no, needed to put more on the roll, yes. Have you ever farted while wearing headphones, and then realized that was only stealthy to you?
Unfortunately no Have you ever tripped over, but styled it out and hoped no one was looking?
many times, I used to roller skate so I rarely fall, but I do sometimes catch my feet on things while walking and end up doing a weird jump thing so I can throw my feet back under me... Have you ever given someone a karma point just to help them get closer to 1,000?
Yes, but deeply regretted it afterwards... xD Have you ever tried to quit Torn?
no, but I did joke about it on april 1st Have you ever been naked in public?
Yes, should have seen me run :) Have you ever been mistaken for the opposite gender?
Yes. Have you ever eaten an animal that wasn't domesticated?
Probably, not sure how you'd domesticate a shark but anythings possible :) Have you ever fallen asleep in public and woken up not knowing how long you were asleep
I think that happened once on the Skytrain. Lucky for me, I woke up before my station, which just so happened to be Waterfront. Have you ever eaten something and then realized that it was expired?
Yes, if drinking expired milk counts as "eating". Have you ever been caught filming or recording during a concert/performance?
Nope usually to busy to be recording :) Have you ever coughed out a mouth full of drink over someone that made you laugh to hard?
No, its come out my nose but not on anyone Have you ever visited Pittsburgh
Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor
10 May 2015, 12:16 TCT · #14
Sadly No Have you ever been to Zoo,and animal you have seen reminded you of someone?
Yes, go figure it was actually a giraffe! Have you ever vomited so violently you crapped yourself at the same time?
No, I have suddenly vomited all over a living room, but not crapped myself. Have you ever had a crazy nerf war?
Nope Have you ever taken a dump that clogged the toilet on its own?
nope have you ever broken a window playing darts
No, but cricket, football and a pillow fight... Have you ever sent an email that should never have been sent?