Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dead RP

Started by Thrail_Foston [1881665] on in Roleplay.

157 replies · 277 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 158 / 158 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
158
Discussion span
→
Authority score
11 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Thrail_Foston [1881665]

There is an unlimited amount for each class, if 20 people joined, then all of them can be a foot soldier. :P Create a name for your character, then start your journey, the town you start out in is called Woodstock, the jail there is old and can be broken out of easily.
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Okay, Your journey begins. You live in a thatch house out in the countryside, later on, when you have enough money, you can upgrade that, the tax revenue is 0, inside the house, you have a straw pile(sleeping), a two-seater oak table, a wardrobe to store clothes/armor in, and a lockbox to store gold in(Thief can pick lock it), a chest to store stuff in, and a simple brick chimney. I everybody who reads this, this is the same start for all players.
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Your inventory is currently: Copper Sword, Copper Studded Leather Armor, and 50 gold(everybody gets 50 gold). You are at maximum health, hunger, thirst, and stamina.
Kieonte [1897398]

Alright. I need food but I want to save my money so I head to the forest. I practice my fighting skills for awhile and use my sword to cut off berries from bushes and help make it easier to kill the fish since I don't have a net or a fishing rod..
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Outcome: You are now tired(exercising a lot will increase stamina over time). You have 25 berries(berries spoil fast, you probably have about 2 days before they are not safe to eat). You are also now slightly better with a sword! Game reccomendation: Go to town and get a job that may suit you.
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Character:
Name: Thrail
Class: Knight
Inventory: Copper Broadsword, Full set of copper plated armor(excluding helmet), 50 gold.
House: Thatched(countryside), Tax: 0. Straw pile, two seater oak table, wardrobe, lockbox, and a simple brick chimney.
Misc: I am at max health, hunger, thirst, and stamina.
DeviantDee [1863741]

I will try to keep up here if i can if not feel free to sacrifice me to the nearest dragon for good background =)
Well met lads...I am called, Delaney Fleetfoot. Adventurer and fingersmith. (thief is such a crude term for such artistry)

I will start my journey in Woodstock lounging in the jail..enjoying the delightfully delicious (and free!) food cooked by the jailor's wife.
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Ill post status updates like this so people know how their characters are doing:

Name: Delaney Fleetfoot
Class: Thief
Inventory: Dual Copper Knives, Black Cloak(no defense, good camouflage at night), Black Leather Set(Excluding Helmet), 50 gold.
House: Thatched House(countryside), Tax: 0. straw pile, two seater table, wardrobe, lockbox, chest, simple chimney.
Misc: In Jail, you are also at max health, hunger, thirst, and stamina.


Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Action: I go to the Guard's Job Interview. I show off my physical skills. Fortunately, Woodstock is in need of more guards.
Outcome: I now have a job(10 gold coins a day), by a day I mean roleplay day lol). I am given a normal guard's load out of armor and weapons.
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Character:
Name: Thrail
Class: Knight
Job: Guard
Inventory: Iron Helmet, Iron Chest plate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots, Iron Greatsword, 50 Gold, Guard's Keys.
House: Thatched(countryside), straw pile, oven, simple chimney, two seater oak table, wardrobe, chest, lockbox.
Misc: I am slightly hungry, thirsty, and slightly tired.
Kieonte [1897398]

Cerulean sky

I make the berries into a pie and eat. I've been hungry lately.
I go to the city to see if there are any job openings after I take a quick wash and put on some clean clothes.
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Outcome(BlueUnknown): You now know some possible jobs(Guard, Butcher, Shephard)!

Character:
Name: Cerulean Sky
Class: Foot Soldier
Job: None
Inventory: Average Clothing, Copper Sword.
Status: You are currently full, slightly thirsty, and tired.
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

Action: I start my night shift.
Outcome: I am now patrolling the town.

Character:
Name: Thrail
Class: Knight
Job: Guard
Inventory: Iron Helmet, Iron Chest plate, Iron Leggings, Iron Boots, Iron Greatsword, 50 Gold, Guard's Keys.
House: Thatched(countryside), straw pile, oven, simple chimney, two seater oak table, wardrobe, chest, lockbox.
Status: I am slightly hungry, slightly thirsty, and slightly tired.
Thrail_Foston [1881665]

***WORLD STATUS***

It is now turning night, beware the wilderness, for it hides dangerous creatures, while the towns and cities hide thieves and thugs. Unless you are a Guard, go home and lock your doors for the night. Those who live in the countryside, make sure to light a fire and sleep lightly, you never know what might be hiding outside your home.