I cannot chat on my laptop, the boxes do not show up. When I press the chat icon on a players profile it changes colors, but nothing changes. On my phone chat works as it should. I am on safari with a mac. Am I missing something?
Chat boxes
Started by Lish [1878228] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
I cannot chat on my laptop, the boxes do not show up. When I press the chat icon on a players profile it changes colors, but nothing changes. On my phone chat works as it should. I am on safari with a mac. Am I missing something?
Maybe reboot Safari, or reboot your Mac? That's what I do, when Saf becomes fishy...
I'm on Mac too, and everything works fine.
Post it in bugs with a screenshot?