I can find items on my phone but when I go on my pc to try and find items its just grey and doesn't work any fixes ?
finding items/ map glitch
Started by OraXFuNmoDz [1584815] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
I have this issue as well and find it incredibly frustrating. I have found that at least for me if I put Torn in desktop view I can find items.
I can find items on my phone but when I go on my pc to try and find items its just grey and doesn't work any fixes ?
This isn't the forum for asking questions.
you are a senior player.... but, i am trying to understand your anxiety and feeling of loss, when the city finds are missing.
But, you could have asked the question in Q & A section ... or post a query in bugs section.
Goodluck with your finds.
Try refreshing the page? From your description, it sounds like the page is not properly/fully loaded.
I have this issue as well and find it incredibly frustrating. I have found that at least for me if I put Torn in desktop view I can find items.
This probably belongs in Bugs.
Try different browsers, on different platforms, and be sure to clear your cache and check your browser plugins. Good luck.
try a full refresh. if u r in firefox use Shift+F5. This is usually because the page is crash during loading or something. Most of the time full refresh can fix that error.
100M+ City Finds, and Spawn Rate(s):
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=15910222&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15933295&b=0&a=0
Mentions: $100 mil+ City Finds · Map hax! (fixed March 2017)