54 replies · 286 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
55
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Since the update placing multiple bounties has become a real pain in the ass with having to refesh then having to push continue then place bounty for each bounty,so i would suggest that you either bring back being able to refresh the bounties page as you could in the old system or alternatively you could add a x10 bounty button.
So, if there are already bounties on a person, you wouldn't need a x10 button. You'd need the number to be auto calculated so that you can instantly generate up to the maximum bounties that can be placed, So if a person had 1 bounty, should show x9 and so on and so forth
As pointed out by franky above, it would indeed need to be able to auto calculate how many bounties can be placed on Zed person.
No offence to everyone who seems to be for this idea, but I dont think a rich high level player such as yourself should be able to keep 10+ noobs bountied all day everyday with minimal inconvenience. Personally think it is fine the way it is (dont be lazy splott)
Games should be user friendly... clicking 3 or 4 times per bounty is not user friendly... just because it will make it easier to bounty noobs what? it should not be ? because? generally noobs who get bountied deserve it, why should i be inconvienced having to bounty some noob who's been getting on my nerves?
Also it's not only noobs that get bounties so i find your point completely irrelevant. (Don't be a tool Skyes)
So, if there are already bounties on a person, you wouldn't need a x10 button. You'd need the number to be auto calculated so that you can instantly generate up to the maximum bounties that can be placed, So if a person had 1 bounty, should show x9 and so on and so forth
I don't generally place bounties. I mostly placed on warbase so that I could work on multiple awards at the same time but I gather that this could be tedious for those that do like to place bounties so I'll rate + anyway
If it will mean that there will be more bounties to get in the future, then have a R+ Multiple bounties is very good for us making money on bounty hunting :-)
I can see your point, and for legit uses, I agree, but I see people bounty the hell out of noobs for the most stupid of reasons, completely ruining their game and making things extremely user unfriendly for them. Sometimes it's a good reason, but, I'm not going to name names, I've seen someone get bountied for over a month simply for disagreeing over a suggestion.
Aaaw Splat. You rather want to spend your time feeding lil_g chocolate. [:evil:]
If I think of a typical day on irc in the giveaway channels, then I have to agree that it would make the life of some noobs miserable. Still there are also people who use the bounties for getting defends. Would be easier for their friends to help them, if they wouldn't have to click that much.