Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ended

Started by TanyaTalula [928775] on in Graphics.

11 replies · 204 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

TanyaTalula [928775]

Hey guys..

Im leaving Torn pretty soon but i would like an awesome graphic as a parting gift! In return for this gift i will give you everything i have, money, meds, items, property and i even have 86 points.

Themes: Star Trek, Big bang theory, Batman or Tomb Raider. Graphic can be any size but maybe not too small eh?

I will choose one in about a week

Thanks :)
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Might not be able to enter after all. With mothers day and Saturday spent with my girl, don't think I will have time (I work tomorrow).