..BROKEN. I cannot mail anybody. Cannot open messages. Only the forum link works on the Laptop.
I have cleared cache.
browser, os and platform?
Chrome, Win 7. What do you mean by platform?
laptop, desktop, kindle, nokia, etc
desktop
is the browser up to date?
tried different browsers?
any addons/scripts?
Browser is up to date.
Yes, same problem.
Yes Bookie script.
After reloading the page a few times, it will allow me to open and send messages as normal. But 95% of the time it doesn't.
if you disable the scripts, does it still happen?
Did u tried to reboot it?
I'll let you know when AI am on a pc
been on a pc yet?
Yup. Its the same. Only when I click out and then 'reboot' if you will the laptop it then works again.
same issue here.
Flying atm and few links on laptop are broken.
I'm unable to replicate. I tested laptop while travelling on exactly the same browser and platform. I even tried using your account and came across no issues. Maybe screenshots / exact problems? Exact description of problem?
mine is working fine now.
3 links (messages, stocks and newspaper) were not working while on laptop. nothing happened when clicking those links.
Please let us know if it comes back. If it does, screenshots if possible, perhaps marking which buttons are not working. If they're unclickable or don't load when clicked e.t.c.
I'll let you know, next time they glitch.