havent been paid for bet made lastnight
Bookie payout
Started by -KYANBUD- [813102] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
havent been paid for bet made lastnight
Bets can take up to 24 hours depending on when theres an admin available to pay them, please be patient, thanks.
I made a bet on Friday and still haven't received winnings. I have gotten events (wins/losses) with Saturdays bets...just wondering if anything was missed or if I missed something?