Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard please

Started by T-Rex [2726] on in Graveyard.

190 replies · 5.84k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 191 / 191 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Jared- [1897004]

No idea what he did yesterday mate ,but im gonna find it now :P


12/05/15 7:22:55 PM The Rogues claimed victory over RAWR, the war is over! Your faction received 603 Bonus respect.

Only took me 2 weeks LMAO

Mentions: Faction [22732] · Vice [7282]

SeaLion [250755]

Long time RAWR member and friend here. Was probably the worst thing I have seen happen on Torn personally. I was appalled that a friend would treat others like that. To watch a great faction rot from the inside is truly a terrible sight.
Bullzeye [922212]

wow this rich guy sound worst by the minute ha, hope he feels guilty for what he did and hopefully his gambling addiction takes everything he has from him :D

It will be a pain but good luck with the new fction, hope it works out for yous
Scott [227119]

No less than you clearing out ht-internationals Bank weapons meds and points, made off like a bandit, you tried to justify what you did aswell just like this guy, because of all the "hard work" you put into the fac, lol like no one else had put in hard work staying up crazy hours of the night hitting every 6th min.
mug [553318] Committee Committee

rich, please mail me the price you're selling the faction at.

it's clear to us both no one will ever join the faction now that you have been outted as a c**t that will steal and f**k members over just for a gambling fix.

cheers.
KickRocks [1030718]

Well I guess Rich told his members what exactly he thought of them lol I don't understand why people still insist on using factions as a personal vault though anymore especially with all the recent protection put in place and the change to Caymans. It just seems like you are putting yourself at an unnecessary risk.

Oh and good luck. And not trying to be a dick or anything, as I don't care either way, but what makes this any different then a calling out a scammer thread?
MarlonBrando [1337797]
Actually, this is a great reason to implement JJ's original idea of having Ownership of factions, separate from leadership.

Top HOF factions are used as vaults all the time due to the need for speed in action during fast paced HOF wars, resources and quick access for team members, and leadership.

In the original AoW, all faction cash was held, and any AoW team member only needed to post only a forum post to get cash in and out of the faction bank from leadership, providing maximum flexibility and trust.

T-Rex [2726]

Rawr was a old faction that always used the vault, scamming has been legal for years and had no problems till now. This is the death of a faction. Think that is ok to talk about in faction chat. As much as Rich is to blame, I blame my self more. The caymans is great and many have switched over but most liked having access to cash any time they wanted it.
Scott [227119]

Yeah who wants to have to fly to caymans everytime they want their money lol, especially with so many traders in this game, personally use my fac bank everday, sorry he has done this to you guys wish you all the best with your new fac.
KickRocks [1030718]

If you dont want to be inconvenienced, then don't be surprised when someone skates with your $ if you put it in their hands. There's a lot of things people don't want to do, that they do to keep themselves from stepping into something.
Hank [1732212]

That really sucks, and it looks like the writing has been on the wall for a few months now.

Choosing safe leaders isn't an exact science and from time to time it goes wrong. But choosing one with a known gambling addiction is a red flag.

I wish you luck in the rebuild.

Hank
KickRocks [1030718]

Yea, I can see where it could be quite a surprise out of the blue for a faction that has been around for a long time and under the same ownership.

Best of luck in the future. I'm sure you guys will be able to get back up and running in no time.
Robb-Stark [1075937]

what a loser if it aint yours dont spend it or take it

the game does show flaws in people and it exposes the weakness these people often have the same flaws in real life
four [254727]

Most JFA members use the bank. We have dedicated bankers who have been bankers for a long time with amounts of 60b+ in the faction. A lot of us need cash asap, and flying to caymans takes too long. Maybe we are unique, but I am not worried at any point someone will take my cash. If I was worried and didn't trust my faction members, I wouldn't be in the faction to begin with.
KickRocks [1030718]

I'm sure you aren't unique in that regard. I would imagine 99% of factions allow at least some sort of member banking privileges. Still doesn't change the fact that your money is more at risk in there then in any place you can store it personally. I'm not rich or anything but the 500 mil I can keep on hand in my PI is usually more then enough for me when I need some quick cash in a pinch.