Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Oculus rift

Started by Miller [238240] on in Gaming.

28 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Miller [238240]

Oculus rift's consumer version is now scheduled to be released Q1 2016.

Anyone saving $$$ for this? I hope I have enough :x

https://www.oculus.com/en-us/rift/
ZER0 [1032415]

There will be always people like that who loves being a *ick. but you know there will be another industry who will come with a better upgraded oculus rift. The only thing we have to do is wait.
McDallas [14757]

Nope. Not quite the same, but did you ever try out Google Cardboard? I'll bring it with me next time I see you! It's quite fun if you like a bit of 3d VR stuff.
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]

And a billion douchebags will buy one.

ipodedit: it's a piece of f**king crap. I own one. only Apple product I ever bought and will never buy another pos Apple crap again. /endrant
Mat-Senpai [952164]

Lol, actually to me that's super dirty - it's normally behind the monitor and pulling forward took all those cables with it :x looks like a cable horror-fest :p
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]

I took some pics of my desk. I'll post them when I figure out how to do it.

To all my haters...these will be the first pictures that have ever been posted online that are actually mine.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

you can use imgur to host images that you have saved locally, I took my, sent them to myself on facebook and them uploaded the fb link to imgur if it helps ^_^
Mat-Senpai [952164]

maybe not facebook but imgur is a simple service - you could even just do a print screen go to the front page of imgur and press ctrl+v and it'll paste the image for upload, super easy and quick service ^_^