I recently cashed some of my items and decided to do some investment in stock market. As I do my math I work out the sequence for me to buy BB and I already bought some BB. Now what i don't know is, should I invest in those stocks which BB that give dividend. How often are those dividends given and how much in percentage will I get comparing it to BB prices. One example should be more than enough. Thank in advance.
Stock::: Should i invest on those??
Started by Dfliz [1539090] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- McDallas [14757]
· 2 likes ·
Dividends are the worst. I get 3-4 mill every couple of months. Not so exciting, not so worthwhile. But in all honesty I haven't done the math for the other ones or worried about covering my costs. I find cash … - yuan38 [286029]
· 2 likes ·
invest in the bank first, when you reach the max of $2B, then buy the stock. - Mat-Senpai [952164]
· 2 likes ·
My stock "guide" may be of help in the tutorial and guide section.
Mentioned in this thread
I recently cashed some of my items and decided to do some investment in stock market. As I do my math I work out the sequence for me to buy BB and I already bought some BB. Now what i don't know is, should I invest in those stocks which BB that give dividend. How often are those dividends given and how much in percentage will I get comparing it to BB prices. One example should be more than enough. Thank in advance.
I think you'll get less than 5m every month...from what I've been told. I've seen someone get 3m as a dividend once.
Don't bother with the dividend ones
thx for the reply
i would second this, based on discussing with some senior players.
i have invested, in free energy-education (university and school) ...
then, if you still have funds... go for Feathery HOTEL... Health services,etc
Goodluck.
The education stocks aren't worth it really
Anything that gives you energy, or in this case saves energy, is worth it. For the price, WSSB is more cost effective than FHC is for energy.
Oh wow I didn't realise it was that cheap, the price has really fallen in the last year.
WSSB BB- Worth: $15,863,500
Stocks are not the first nor fastest way to make money but thats not to say they aren't useful. Take HRG stock for instance. Its up nearly 50% in 2 weeks... if it sells.
Stocks are not the first nor fastest way to make money but thats not to say they aren't useful. Take HRG stock for instance. Its up nearly 50% in 2 weeks... if it sells.
The dividend stocks are supposed to payout a total of 20% of the stocks value over a year. This isn't guaranteed, and it can be months between payouts - which give random amounts of cash.
Dividends are the worst. I get 3-4 mill every couple of months. Not so exciting, not so worthwhile.
But in all honesty I haven't done the math for the other ones or worried about covering my costs. I find cash is harder to hang on to and I end up spending it on silly little things, if I don't spend it on a form of investment.
The benefits I've enjoyed the most are the increased bank interest, meds, properties and edvds. Those seem to come in relatively often. I got the fhc block about 1-2 weeks ago.
I don't really know how worthwhile it is in terms of profit, but it's a safe place to spend your money with a guaranteed return...even if it takes years to make a profit. Still better than the casino or just buying items for immediate gratification...at least for me.
Stock advice, buy low and sell high, keep all your stock blocks to continue earning rewards, best are Property, FHC, Cash, Energy, and Drug Pack stock blocks rewards. Be selective in your investments, better to earn a fixed rate in bank long term.
If you cannot afford a full stock block, better to money invest in the bank for a guaranteed return with compounding over time. Increase percentages with merits.
invest in the bank first, when you reach the max of $2B, then buy the stock.
My stock "guide" may be of help in the tutorial and guide section.
Yes Mat-Senpai's stock guide is very useful... You should check it out... IMHO...
Thank daphne. finally someone who actually own dividend stock answer my question :)
Thank for the advice yuan38. But i m currently on the hunt for 100perks merit so all my merit are scatter around and don't have any interest upgrade. That's why i'm not doing the banking yet. And as i have about only 14 more perks to go is the reason i m thinking to invest in every stock bb that can benefit me i already got fhc, lsc, 15m education one. I will be going for more stock bb probably gonna buy 3~5 bb today.
I don't know how to quote both u and yuan38 but thx for your advise anyway.
Thank Mat-Senpai i already check out all the stock guide available in tutorial. Actually I already check out all the available threads in Tutorial & Guide forum. But i don't seen any gain amount on dividend BB that's why i ask about this here. I really which u could work out that sometime and edit in your guide which could be more helpful to new rising active players. :)
Dividend stock payout an average of 20% APR so you could make your money back within, oh 5 years :s
Still is handy to have if you've got nothing else to spend money on. Take IOU for example.
There are two benefits associated to this stock block.
1) The dividends. On average I'm getting around 20mil per dividend payout every 3-4 months. That's not a lot of money but it is nice to get
2) Class action lawsuits. These are random payouts to people who have the IOU stock benefit when people in a law job spend 100 points on this special.
So there are easier and faster ways to make money but still if you'd like the passive income once in a long while, then go for it
I had TCC and GRN as well but the payouts were around 3mil per dividend every 3-4 months or so. Not that great