I want my karma merits :'(
Posts archived: 982 / 982 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I want my karma merits :'(
I'm new to betting and the past couple of days have seen me lose almost half my stack.
Looking to try and get back on the game, had a fantastic start as well.
Nobody follow me, I don't really know what I'm doing aha!
My picks today are MLB - Dodgers - Cubs - Pirates
If anyone is clued up on MLB, could you let me know if these are reasonable picks, or anyone have of their own suggestions?
Thank you!
This happens to me too :(
This is what i wrote in faction forum before the game.
So today is Real Madrid vs Juventus - Real Madrid are hot favourites to win. They need to building up on the 2-1 deficit, This game looks like it should be under 2.5 goals, Both teams to score looks highly likely if Madrid score in the first half. That being said Paul Pogba has returned and scored on the weekend.
Real Madrid will push hard this match and defend tightly too to stop any counter attacks. I believe they will falter and Juventus will qualify!
BTTS - YES - 1.73 - WON
How i wish that you posted the hot tips here.
Went for real to win and btts. So didnt earn much during this match as well..
Holy jesus, MLB picks were awful I had the worst morning waking up to that news.
House always wins!
Tonights bet...
Dnipro vs Napoli
Dnipro are at home for this leg with an away goal at an aggregate of 1-1. This adds the pressure onto Napoli to score. Last week we saw only 30% possession from Dnipro and not many shots on the napoli net. That being said there defensive record speaks for itself, they are fantastic in defence and don't crumble like most teams under pressure. Sheer underdogs to win this and heck if they hold out they might just do that. Realistically though if you set your sights on 90 minutes of pure defence you will shoot yourself in the foot. If Dnipro want to beat Napoli at this level they need to attack and i think they will falter.
Napoli have the best attack in the Europa League and the best defence, playing at top level is what they do and they drew last week which put them out of the running for Champions league football via league standings, however this game could prove vital for them. If they go on to win the cup then they secure the spot in the champs league. Napoli's players are well rested and no injurys meaning Benitez has his sights on the silverware.
Dnipro have suspensions and injurys.
Lack of goals in the first leg will be answered here, i think Napoli will go all out for this and forget about there league at present. I'm looking at over 2.5 goals with Napoli coming out on top. Possible result - 1-2 or - 1-3
Multi 1.91 LOST
Looks like a fun bet Dirk thank you. I was late on the bet and missed it but it sounds good. On a side note how fun I think it would be to visit a live and large football game! I've been betting on nba, mlb and football lately in torn and the one thing I realized I don't like about betting on football is the third outcome option compared to a straight up win or lose. Make those bitches run until someone scores a damn goal and wins. Cheers xD
Middlesborough V Brentford, going Middlesborough with 20m
Sorry about that, didn't know Napoli were going to be bitches in the rain. Over payed nancy's
celtic
Middlesbrough
You have placed your bet of $1,000,000,000 on Adelaide. Match starts at: May 16th 04:45 BST. Under Rugby - Adelaide v St Kilda
You have placed your bet of $1,000,000,000 on Hawthorn. Match starts at: May 16th 05:10 BST. Under Rugby - Hawthorne v Melbourne
3 nill win [:tongue:]
both wins :D
Had bet on Ade as well, then first 7 minutes saints up 20-1 I was like well there goes my money. One player got knocked out in that hit for saints and it all went up hill for Ade after that.
Was the captain of St Kilda that got knocked he went to hospital :O but they pulled through a good win after a rocky start!
You have placed your bet of $430,000,000 on Donald Cerrone . Match starts at: 24th May 01:00 BST. Winnings will be given some time after the match is over. Good luck!
Cerrone is on a tear and the #1 contender for the title, facing someone not so great that was thrown in to replace an injured fighter. multi sucks at 1.2 but its a 98% for sure bet. Would have bet more if i had it but i went all in.
I bet 1B on this sure bet, and he broke his f****** jaw!!! Unbelievable!!!
What was the other guys multi just out of curiosity?
4.5
Weidman fight was pretty damn crazy, too. thought belfort had it for a min there