i would like to know how many friends you have
Friends??
Started by MeleetabulusV1 [1902829] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
i would like to know how many friends you have
I have 47 friends on my list but only 41 have me on their's... Some people on my list are there because I shop a lot in their bazaar... Makes them easier to find...
KAT
Only thirty seven people have added me in their friend list.
And three people have added me to their balcklist
Nowadays, friends mean nothing. With the introduction of being able to extend your friends list, you can add anyone and everyone to your friends list.
Also I have been added to 7 blacklist...
seven votes. but, 3 posts! ... anyhow... my answer is .. ooops, i am travelling. will update (edit ) when i am back at torn.
Problems with this poll:
1) No option for 0 friends or more than 100 friends
2) Overlaps (what do you choose if you have 10, 20, 30 etc.?
3) Do you mean how many people who have added you to friends or how many people you have added?
4) This is more of a discussion than a question on gameplay, but I suppose it isn't really much of a discussion either...
[:tongue:]
OT:
I have 53 'friends' apparently...
You currently have 47/60 friends on your list. 48 people have you added to their friends list.
You currently have 3/50 enemies on your list. 9 people have you added to their blacklist.
either one you want
54 people have added me to their friends list , 18 to enemies list. I do not know the majority of these people's identity.
ok i have been asking this in my other threads so does anyone play MGS
317
Nope.
Although I once misread a label with chinese food containing this...
oh ok thaats fine but you do know what it means right
Metal Gear Solid
Not entirely sure you're allowed to discuss other games in the forums, especially as you're original comment relates to 'friends' and the number of. And if you are allowed, there's certainly more appropriate places to discuss them I would assume (sub forum - games)
oh ok well i was just asking
107 right now.
i got 24
101 Can't vote :(
Also *SIGH* the intervals overlap.
well i will try to make another one look for it ok its called Friends 2 ??