Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mistletoe value chart

Started by Yourowner [871983] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Yourowner [871983]

The Mistletoe value chart for the last month is displaying Jan 01, 1970 so the start of timestamp.
For all the other options the graphs are shown correctly.
I assume the problem has something to do with no purchase being made in the last month, but it should probably display something other than the timestamp of 0. Perhaps the date of the last time a purchase was recorded.

Screenshot
[image: i.imgur.com]

Extra note: The item info you page for Mistletoe seems to be broken too. http://www.torn.com/iteminfo.php?ID=305



EDIT: fixed the screenshot not displaying.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I'm not sure what the best course of action is here. I guess something intuitive.

I'd guess "No transactions in the last month" / "No transactions in the last 3 months" .. Aligned center / middle of the empty graph, and hiding the date at the bottom.

Or maybe on load, we can check when the most recent row was added. If it was over a month ago, 'Last month' option is disabled and it automatically changes to 'Last 3 months' e.t.c.

I'll pass this on to Michael to see what he thinks, or we can ask Sergey who originally made the graphs system I believe.
Yourowner [871983]

I think both suggestions you made are great solutions to counter this problem.

Sounds good to pass it on to Michael or Sergey, they'll probably have a good idea which display would be the best.
Yourowner [871983]

Any idea when that will be? For Mistletoe this is not occurring right now as one was sold recently. For Christmas Gnome for example this problem still seems to exist though.