Hello, every time I want to stalemate, when i change the page I got hospilazed because i tried to run away and the person i attack if offline ,help please
Stalemate turns in runaway
Started by dannyel [1062284] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Hello, every time I want to stalemate, when i change the page I got hospilazed because i tried to run away and the person i attack if offline ,help please
To stalemate you need to make 25 moves, perhaps you are talking about timeout? In case of timeout there is always a chance to get hosped because it's counted as run away attempt.
yeah,sorry for misleading you and thank you for explaining me