Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need a Bazaar?

Started by MasterPop [1884593] on in Trading Post.

13 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
MasterPop [1884593]

Hey everyone!

As most people now having a bazaar makes it alot easier to sell your items rather than putting your items straight onto the market. But there is a catch. You have to pay roughly 17m just to get the points to buy one, which is not an option for alot of start-up players, so here is what I will do. I'll be lending out my bazaar for even cheaper than what it costs to put it up on the item market!
All you have to do is tell set a trade with the items you want me to put up and what price as well or alternatively initiate a chat.

I know it's hard to start up in Torn so to help all the Newer Players (50 days>) out all items will have NO COMMISSION FEES meaning you get every cent out of your items :) Same applies to everything that costs under 500k.

I'll make bazaar fees as low as I can for everyone:

500,000-10,000,000:

Commission: 2%

10,000,000+:

Commission: 1.5%

If you have any queries just start a chat :) I'll try to help as much as I can[:wink:]

D3ATH- [1499810]







Seriously aren't your price a little over priced? isn't item market only charge 3% and you are asking for 5% fee.
MasterPop [1884593]

Then it's my loss, I'll account for every single cent that the leaser is entitled to ;) Don't really mind losing money to be honest with you