12 replies · 651 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Most-liked replies
kyle8048[488020]
· 3 likes · That's a considerable nerf to that special.
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 2 likes · Read the description of the special. It mentions that job points will be lost.
bogie[148747]Admin
· 1 likes · Fixed this, the job points never used to be taken hence that part was added. Changed it to now indicate that they are taken.
My company just leveled up to 5 Stars, so I'm new to this, but according to the Wiki
"If the director has the SYS stock benefit no money will be taken when using the 5 star special, no points will be used up either. " Well I was blocked by a firewall AND points were taken.
Why U no buy oils and 7X24 hrs Oil Sadly I don't have a screenshot or timestamp. Lets start from the beginning. If we hack a Company that has the Firewall, is it supposed to take the points or not?
That's what I'm trying to find. I went help-companies-software company-it says if blocked no points will be taken. If it is not too much trouble post a link please.
I agree. Most if not all main specials give you a benefit (highheels,energy,nerve or whatever) you may get a lesser property or drug but you still get something. Getting nothing for a month worth of points is unacceptable. In this point in the game a majority of the highend companies have the firewall.