Edit 12/12/15: Another dead RP of mine, it just wasn't good enough to get people interested lol.
Dead RP
Started by Thrail_Foston [1881665] on in Roleplay.
About this thread
Posts archived: 92 / 92 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 92
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 10 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Edit 12/12/15: Another dead RP of mine, it just wasn't good enough to get people interested lol.
Action: I slowly walk towards the shining object in the corner.
My outcome: I have found a shiv!
Action: I try to talk to other prisoners around me
(Who says the outcome, me or you?)
I decide the outcome
Action: I hear you trying to speak, when the guard is gone, I say "We're getting out of here, okay?"
Outcome: Nothing
Outcome for Pollaso: You have a few of the prisoner's attention.
Action:Wakes up in cell looking dazed he yells "Where am I!"
Outcome: A guard walks by, stopping at your cell, he says "Shut the hell up or no dinner tonight, maggot", he mutters something and walks away.
Action: I use the mug to bang on the bars to get a guard to come near.
Outcome: A guard is now outside my door, he snaps "What is it, damn it?"z
Action: Look's at the ground then notices a prisoner in the nearby cell asking him "Where am I?, What am doing here?"
Outcome: The prisoner doesn't answer, just starts sobbing quietly.
Action: Instead of answering the guard, I grab his head through the bars, then I stab him in the eye with my shiv, covering his mouth with the hand that had been holding the head. Nobody heard him scream as he dies
Outcome: I now have the guard's keys.
Action:-Think's quietly to himself for a brief moment and scans the room looking for anything he can use to get some information or maybe help him get out of this place
Outcome: You find a shiv in a corner.
Action: I use the keys to quietly unlock my cell.
Outcome: My cell is now unlocked!
Action: I grab the shiv and watch as a guard comes near the bars then I shove the shiv though the bars into his chest
Outcome: Lol sadly you must of been imagining, as Thrail killed the guard that walked down the cells. :P
Action: I loot the body of the guard, taking his weapon and armor, and start unlocking all the cells.
Outcome: The cells are now unlocked.
Action:Wonders why only one guard is patrolling the cells and sees a prisoner outside of his cell yelling "Hey let me out!"
Character:
Name: Thrail
Inventory: Iron armor(excluding helmet), iron studded wood shield, iron mace. Cell keys. 15 gold coins.