Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What sort of game

Started by Gjnx [986114] on in Gaming.

3 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Carrot [276687]

I would probably start off with a platformer, then puzzle platformer, then action-puzzle platformer. After that I'd probably have a better idea of what I REALLY want to make, as I have the ideas in my head but I'm not sure what the best type of game genre would make my ideas shine.
HarleyQuinn4 [1897694]

I'd like to see a strategy RPG where you could hold territory for resources and lessen monster spawns. So if you held a forest maybe less trolls or something like that.

I dunno but it sounded good in my head
Tolshortte [648554]

Wild West MMORPG with theme park quests and instances accompanied with sandbox areas that would require player investment to build new towns and unlock access to new areas and content with emphasis on PVP in those areas. basically giving both types of players an option to exist in the same world.

features would include:
train robberies/defending
town/bank robbing/defending
player created items being the best available giving crafting a real purpose and benefit
instances would drop tokens for various things like gear, schematics, materials.
fully customizable looks using 'plug in' stat pieces allowing an endless way to allow players to look how they want
gangs and corporations (guilds) with different reward goals tailored to each play style.
class unlocks depending on stat builds that would unlock access to skills giving a real choice between hybrid and cookie cutter
'wild' areas where a no rules approach would apply with world bosses that must be feared instead of farmed
unlockable buffs from various activities like visiting a brothel, doing events, completing quests and more.
randomized optional quests that have 1000s of optional goals and outcomes to defeat repetitiveness

just a few ideas ive had in mind for a while.