i would say add a feature to allow direct deposit...
for example if a player owns a high end property they could choose to have daily pay from jobs, bazaar sales, item market, point market ect: to go directly into there vault until vault is full.
the way to select it would be placed in property management or a check box at certain places such as in bazaar setting or when selling something on the item market you would select it at the time of the item listment... and in the company somewhere,
let me know what you guys thoughts are on this or any ideas you might could add.,
Sry to tell you that by from what I hear many ppl will be for it but since its a crime game doing that will pretty much make mugging useless
I gather you are a trader? Anyway, it would destroy the mugging aspect of the game.. what next? Ordering plushies online on Amazon so u dont need to travel ? :p
I deal xanax so when I se ll them I have 20+ mill on when I sell (2.5m being profit) and when someone like weedkiller buys them and 5 sec later mugs you for 3mill it kind of makes you just wanna quit the game...
Going in reverse sucks.. Being the reason
try selling them in smaller quantities, or only put them in your bazaar right before you travel. Then there is always that fancy new option of adding the mugger to your enemy list to prevent them fromm buying from you.
There's plenty of things already which come through as cashiers checks, if everything did then it would be too 'safe' and mugging would basically die out.
There has to be some risk element to selling items in my opinion.
With the new blacklist update you can block muggers from buying items from you so a lot of muggers were done over by that, to add another cashier check system, or direct deposit into vaults (were money is safe) would screw muggers over even more.
As Jason said, sell in smaller quantities, add muggers to your blacklist, have a tab open to your vault or faction bank (if trusted) so you can deposit the cash straight away when your things sell, add everything to your bazaar and fly ect...