Let's not.
No.
Started by IDoRevives [1565983] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Let's not.
Okay, I won't, but thanks.
Not a good idea to post this in GD. Will be moved or more likely graved.
Byeeee!
Shame I don't have PSN...
Or a PS4
Or a TV
Or even electricity...
In fact, I'm doing this by the power of my mind...
Ew, get a SNES like the rest of the world
That's the shittiest porn site I've ever seen!
Would not click again. 2/10
Locked/graved.