I attacked someone to mug them, when I got the message to select (Leave, Mug, hosp). I clicked mug, and the Mug button didn't work. It showed as it got clicked and then got locked.
I thought it went through but only didn't redirect me to the attack log, so I clicked on the torn image, and surprisingly I was brought back to the attack screen, clicked Mug again (Although it was too late to get anything from mugging them) and yet again, the "Mug" option isn't functioning. Tried couple of times and nothing.
Then I clicked Leave and it worked...
Is this some anti-mugging mechanism or something? This has never happened to me before, and I can mug others with no problems.
Strangely they were playing 250m+ RR careless about any mugging, hence why I thought this whole thing as a strange incident.
Here's the log : http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=49efebf7903cf06b7d80c3affe61e5db
And here's a screenshot, you can see the Mug link which is being clicked at the lower left area of the browser (Using FireFox btw).
[image: i.imgur.com]