Was just wondering how important are the various HOF categories are to you? Do you find yourself checking your ranking everyday or just once every so often to see how many positions you have gained? I tend to be obsessed with my ranking in the battle stat. I check it at least once every couple of days to make sure I'm still climbing the ranks and not loosing position.
Do you have a particular goal in a category that you are trying hard to gain position in? If so why is it so important to you personally that you gain position daily/weekly?
I check around twice a week. Nothing obsessive, but I like to see my numbers rising! Haha
I dont have to check busts for sure :P Im 20th and next person is like 600 behind me, next to me is yashvee with number I wont be able to beat for long :P
The hof is nice. I went totally nuts going for the crime hall of fame im ranked number 8 in that a spent a LOT of play money getting there. Look at the price of stinky swamp punch and mistletoe madness. i spent 4 or 5 years doing that.
I too look at my battle stat ranking, im not throwing a lot of money at that though, i am going up in it all the time :P
HOF and the ranking is truly a motivator. I check them as regularly as possible. may be refresh the stats page after every train cycle too... I am that much obsesssssssed.
But, I am no where near to you all. I wish to get to a double digit rank in at least one counter... may be in 1000 days!
GL =P
still not cracked the top 1k in any category and probably won't any time soon. I check a couple days a week just to see where I'm gaining the most places. I'm deffinately not obsessed by any means as I am still very far away from most of the top players. I have only been playing for about 1 1/2 years, so I seriously doubt I will ever gain any ground on any of the top players in any category I actually give a shit about.
I look at that page multiple times a day....I don't really know why....My rankings rarely change haha.
I check everyday and my ranks are mostly going down :(
Would look more if you could see every ones stat :p
Don't really bother with it to be honest. Check every few weeks to see my progress, other than that I only really use it to check my progress when warring or paying for losses.
Is that to see if you've finally moved off the bottom?? [:laughing:]
I like to take a look occasionally, especially after a war or revive fest.
You've managed to gain places in 11 different leaderboards, incredible job!
Looking forward to seeing all 12 in the green :) It's just a geek thing i guess... doesn't count much towards my long term goals of getting better... it's more a reflection on activity
Whats better than a pixel pissing contest, mine is bigger than yours.
Never really check the HOF. I prefer to do my own thing, instead of endlessly worrying about where I rank against other players. If your active and efficient at whatever you are doing, the chances are you will rise up that leader board daily.
i am healthily obsessed with metrics and improving, check EOD or OPD, at any rate, always climbing, highest HOF rank is just below 2k
Usually I check it every day to look at the only one below 1k. Ofc it's times travelled.
Don't think I will ever "achieve" that much in one of the other rankings.
But hey, at least I have my flowers. [:tongue:]
i am happy about being on the first page for level + rank and will be on the first page of those forever.
apart from that i dont care much for the hof ranks, check regular though out of habit.
Sometimes I'll accidentally click the link and say "oh, okay" and move on
Its not important but I must admit I look at it most days. I think we should have a full HOF, bring back nerba`s or cyberdude`s HOF at the very least.