I can't scroll through the 'FEED, FRIENDS, POPULAR THREADS' ect Tabs in the main forum page, using my IPad (1st gen)
iPad flaw
Started by flawmore [1174534] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I can't scroll through the 'FEED, FRIENDS, POPULAR THREADS' ect Tabs in the main forum page, using my IPad (1st gen)
what browser does your ipad use?
Safari
latest version?
are you able to try a different browser?
Yes to version: iOS 5.1.1 (there won't be any other updates for the 1st iPad)
No to browser.
I believe Michael / Alexander were working on some scrolling issues, will see what they say.
Sweet, thank you... I'm really honoured to have received a mail from yourself!!
*flawmore bows*
:)
We have removed custom scroll functionality for all iDevices. Only native scroll must work. Changes will be applied on the LIVE server in next release (on Tuesday).
Cool thankz
I still can't scroll (by sliding) through the subcribed threads & feed windows...
or any of the other boxes on the right of the main forum screen.